Silly Martial Arts Cringe Videos

Some call it Bullshido. The art of fake martial arts, pressure point techniques, and magic chi power. In this video by Fight Commentary Breakdowns we have some of the most cringeworthy martial arts demonstrations that have ever made it to the Internet. Fake ninjas, flying monks fake aikido, fake Tai Chi, and fake Karate.

I always loved Kung Fu movies growing up as did many of my friends. We used to practice parkour and Jackie Chan moves after capoeira practice. But even then I sort of knew what was real and what wasn't. Without much MMA culture where I grew up, I knew what boxing and kickboxing was, I knew what a fight looked like.

More from Fight Commentary Breakdowns

Related Post, Read :
FUNNY MMA • RENATO LARANJA • FREDDIE LEE • BOXING DRAMA • CHARLIE ZELENOFF


Comments

Popular Posts