GuruTube - Who is your favorite YouTube Guru?


Many years ago I binge watched Osho videos on YouTube. He was funny and wise and quickly became one of my favorite spiritual teachers.

Popular Gurus on YouTube:


Srila Prabhupada - The founder of ISKCON - Also known as the Hare Krishna movement. He has since passed away but many of his videos can be found on YouTube.

Osho - Many people's favorite Guru. He became popular before the time of YouTube, his videos are now a YouTube sensation.

Nithyananda -  A wise guru. Talks a lot about third-eye and superpowers if you are into that sort of stuff.

Sadhguru - ISHA foundation. - Seems more down to Earth in my opinion. Reminds me the most of Osho.

Adyashanti - My favorite American guru. I'm not sure he would use the word guru. His teachings are more zen-like rather than Krishna-like.

Eckhart Tolle - Widely known for his book "The Power of Now" - He has a very popular YouTube channel with a lot of followers. Also more down to earth and zen.

Mooji - I haven't watched a lot of Mooji yet but I plan on it.

Comments

Popular Posts