Lil Wayne Ft. Rick Ross - "John" - Video and Lyrics


Lil Wayne's new track "John" hit the streets recently and has been playing on the radio a lot out here on the West Coast. The lyrics for this video are kinda explicit.

Official Music Video:



Lyrics:
Lil Wayne starts it off with:
.44 bulldog, my motherfucking pet
I point it at you and tell that motherfucker fetch
I'm fucking her good, she got her legs on my neck
I get pussy, mouth, and ass, call that bitch triple threat
When I was in jail she let me call her collect
But if she get greedy, I'ma starve her to death
Top down, it's upset
Been fucking the world and nigga and I ain't cum yet
You fuck with me wrong, I knock your head off your neck
The flight too long, I got a bed on the jet...

[Chorus - Rick Ross & Lil Wayne]
I'm not a star, somebody lied I got a chopper in the car
I got a chopper in the car
I got a chopper in the car

[Lil Wayne]
Yeah
Load up the choppers like it's December 31st
Roll up and cock it and hit them niggas where it hurts
If I die today, remember me like John Lennon
Buried in Louis, I'm talking all brown linen, huh

[Verse 2 - Rick Ross]
Big black nigga, and an icy watch
Shoes on the coupe, bitch I got a Nike shop
Count the profits you could bring them in a Nike box
Grinding in my Jordans, kick them off they might high, swish!
I'm swimming in the yellow bitch
In the red 911 looking devilish
Red beam make a bitch nigga sit down
Thought he were bullet proof till he got hit the fifth time
Drop Palmolive in a nigga dope
Make it come back even harder than before
Baby I'm the only one that paid your car notes
Well connected, got killers off in Chicago

Comments

Popular Posts