Mcdonalds ensures a bad start for Shrek in 2010 (Cadmium poisoning )
    Loading
  • Videos
  • Music
  • New & Trending
  • Games
  • Community
  • Shop
  • Categories
Print Friendly and PDF Version

Mcdonalds ensures a bad start for Shrek in 2010 (Cadmium poisoning )

A bunch of Shrek cups and glasses, 12 Million to be exact, are now on recall by McDonalds.
The $2 glasses were sold as part of a campaign for the upcoming movie "Shrek Forever After" (sounds like it wil be the last Shrek movie, with that name). Not a good start for Shrek this year, but he's a big guy he can take it..


Cadmium can cause bone softening and kidney problems after long term exposure. The  - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission - have warned consumers to stop using the product immediately.
The chemical was used in the pain to color the glasses.