Nicki Minaj feat Drake - 4 Life - Video / Lyrics

This one has been #Whats Playing, especially on 105.9 and so forth on the West Coast.
It's Nicki Minaj and Drake. Found a video with lyrics! below.



She goes like "this very moment I'm king, this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling"
And in the chorus she goes "I wish that I could have this moment 4 life - This is my moment and I feel so alive"

----
I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to live doesn't mean you're alive
Don't worry 'bout me and who I fire
I get what I desire, it's my empire
And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire
I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire
In this very moment I'm king
In this very moment I slay Goliath with the sling

...
...
Wish that I could have this moment for life.... Cause in this moment I feel so alive... this is my moment I just feel so alive"

Comments

Popular Posts